In the nineteen eighties Martinelli Ginetto began jacquard production and very quickly conquered the world market with their production and distribution of precious linens, furnishing fabrics and household textiles.
Today the Martinelli Group has diversified enormously, and has become a leader in different textile sectors:
• the production and finishing of wide-width plain and jacquard fabrics for household linen, soft furnishings and hospitality;
• the production of high quality yarn for precious rugs and carpets;
• the production of chenille yarn for soft furnishings.
Since 1947 we have worked with passion to create and produce yarns and fabrics for household textiles.
Spellbinding, precious and original products, that make every home into a mansion, every story into a fairytale and every night into a dream.
• The best natural raw materials (cotton, flax and silk) are selected through an advanced quality control system;
• the ability and the skills to control the entire production chain in terms of the quality and excellence of the product;
• the control of the logistic-productive process with factories in Italy and Hungary, and the use of the highest technology allows the company to guarantee earlier delivery dates and to manage complex projects;
• a creative team capable of innovation and of combining inspiration, technical weaving skills and the patrimony of the company’s historical archive.
household linens, wool yarns, home decor, chenille yarns, hospitality