We listen differently.
We’re more than innovators. We’re collaborators.
We see new possibilities. New realities. New phenomena.
Our dreams drive us to believe there is a better way. A better experience. A better future.
At Standard Textile, we believe everyday experiences should be extraordinary experiences.
That’s why we’re passionate about creating innovative textiles and services that provide people around the world a healthier, more gratifying, and more inspiring life.
Standard Textile is proud to have been selected as a 2021 US Best Managed Company. Sponsored by Deloitte Private and The Wall Street Journal, the program recognizes outstanding U.S. private companies.
– A vertically integrated company, we are the leading global provider of total solutions in the institutional textiles and apparel markets.
– 70+ patented products, engineered to deliver durability, longevity, value.
– More than 4,000 Standard Textile associates work in 24 manufacturing and distribution facilities across 12 countries in North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. Our products touch people in more than 90 international markets.
– Divisions: Healthcare; Hospitality; Home; Interiors; Industrial Laundry; Workwear.
– The Global Institute for Innovation & Leadership (GIIL), located at our World Headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio, offers a flexible, fun environment to drive exploration, discovery and creative solutions. Collaboration with our customers and innovation workshops at GIIL use a range of techniques to move from challenge to solution.
– The CORE (Concept. Operation. Results. Execution.) facility is a one-of-a-kind, world-class textile development center where ideas and technologies are created at an unparalleled pace. From small-scale manufacturing to full-scale testing, CORE allows us to rapidly move ideas from concept to execution.
textiles, manufacturing, innovation, healthcare services, medical supply, hospitality services, industrial laundry, workwear, fabric, design